Inside Sales Representative I
The Service Sales Representative is responsible for the sales of Thermo Fisher Scientific Services of specific products or an assigned territory.
- Exceed a defined sales plan, forecast sales performance accurately, and develop in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts.
- Pursue opportunities to sell all Thermo Fisher Scientific Services, including warranty and Time and Material (T&M) conversions, contract renewals, and validation services.
- Partner with service sales, field sales and service colleagues to identify, negotiate and close opportunities within the territory.
May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous sales experience is a plus, excellent telephone skills and communications ability, and proficiency at negotiating deals.
- Must be self-starting, able to work independently, highly energetic, and driven to succeed. Must be proficient at working on a computer, using associated systems for generating quotations and tracking order opportunities.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Travel (
Fluent in Spanish and desirable English