Ph.D. student in Geometry
We are looking for a Ph.D. student for the Geometry Section of the Department of Mathematics who will do research leading to a Ph.D. in mathematics. The Geometry Section of the Department of Mathematics is doing research in differential geometry, in particular (pseudo-) Riemannian and symplectic geometry.
- You will do research in the Geometry Section of the Department of Mathematics, leading to a Ph.D. in mathematics.
- You will give exercise classes in mathematics for the courses taught by members of the Department of Mathematics.
- You assist in the guidance of bachelor projects and master theses.
- You assist in the organisation of workshops, conferences and other research and teaching activities.
- You follow the doctoral program of the Arenberg Doctoral School.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and