Ph.D. student in Analysis
We are looking for a Ph.D. student for the Analysis Section of the Department of Mathematics who will do research in mathematical analysis leading to a Ph.D. in mathematics The Analysis Section of the Department of Mathematics has two research teams : Functional Analysis (S. Vaes and J. Quaegebeur) and Classical Analysis (W. Van Assche and A. Kuijlaars). There are postdoctoral researchers and Ph.D. students. Both research teams have many international contacts through research agreements and projects.
- You will do research in mathematical analysis in one of the research teams of the Analysis Section of the Department of Mathematics.
- You follow the doctoral program of the Arenberg Doctoral School.
- You will give exercise classes in mathematics for the courses taught by members of the Department of Mathematics
- You assist in the guidance of bachelor projects and master theses.
- You assist in the organisation of workshops, conferences and other research and teaching activities.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and