Senior Manager, Operations Quote-to-Cash
The Senior Manager, Operations Quote-to-Cash will leverage in-depth project management, leadership skills and operational experience to help drive Company and Global Operations integration strategies. This position is responsible for driving the Life Sciences Solutions Group “LSG” Global Operations milestones for quote-to-cash initiatives. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Global Operations Leader for the Business Transformation Office “BTO”.
The Senior Manager, Operations Quote-to-Cash will be responsible for the overall operational effectiveness of implementing full supply chain solutions for integrated products. The role will partner heavily in a cross functional business environment and will project manage Global Operations workstreams for integrated solutions. The position will also support strategic investment and growth initiatives which include consulting project managers on Quote-to-Cash considerations and processes for product and distribution moves.
- Drive integrated supply chain solutions for product integration initiatives
- Manage Global Operations functional teams including Product Data Management, Planning, Distribution, Logistics, EHS and Quality.
- Develop cross functional relationships across the organization to drive efficiency in the project approval and implementation. Partner with Regulatory, Commercial, IT, Legal, and Finance on integrated customer and product solutions.
- Present to executive leadership steering committees
- Develop project plans and execute projects in accordance with Global Moves Playbook.
- Develop and manage approved project budgets including capital and restructuring budgets.
- Facilitate issue resolution and/or appropriate escalation.
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent in a business-related discipline and 10+ years equivalent work experience. Experience in a complex manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in operations and project management required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-centric with the ability to build and drive strategic customer relationships, both internally and externally, national and internationally.
- Strong Global Operations knowledge
- Experience & demonstrated executive-level reporting and presentations.
- Strong project management skills and tools
- Demonstrate strong business and financial acumen
- Analytical and detail oriented with strong Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Solutions oriented with a forward focused mentality; see problems coming and develop strategic solutions.
- Must be a creative problem solver and have the ability to function in a rapidly changing environment.
- • Ability to influence others and partner cross functionally.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.