Director, Analytical Development
ProMetic BioTherapeutics Inc. is looking for a Director, Analytical Development that will be based out of our Rockville, Maryland location. The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Requires a Bachelor's or Master's in scientific field with 10-12 years or 5-7 years for PhD
- Must have a minimum of 5 years management experience; managing a variety of Research and Science level employees
- Must have effective management and leadership skills
- Must be able to articulate and communicate comprehensive plans, objectives, and progress at all levels.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with external contract organizations, consultants, and regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to challenge others scientifically in a constructive manner; and demonstrate exceptional team working skills (e.g. approachable and collaborative) to ensure the group as a whole is successful.
- An advanced level of technical proficiency is required to do this job. Must possess up-to-date knowledge of the profession; and be able to provide technical expertise to others when needed.
- Must have strong Verbal and Written communication.
- Must be comfortable working in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Primary Function: Direct the activities of formulation, stability testing, and assay development characterization. Work with all departments to ensure that the goals and direction of projects are in-line with time-frame set forth by the senior management team.
Responsible for describing the major challenges and complexity of the position (technical complexity, impact on quality process, economic and environmental aspects, business growth potential, interdependence of various departments, dual reporting relationships, etc.).
- Plans and strategizes departmental operations and activities
- Manages external collaborations an interactions with CROs and consultants
- Develops schedule, timelines, and budget projections and manages resources
- Provides formal and informal strategic and tactical goals, and adheres to all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Creates protocols and SOPs and ensures that execution is in accordance with appropriate guidelines
- Prepares reports for internal use, as well as those submitted to FDA and other regulatory agencies
- Reviews employee’s performance; provides career development and training for employees; recommends compensation changes and new hire decisions.
ProMetic is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We truly believe that our employees drive the success of the Company. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits to include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Extended Disability, 401k Plan, Stock Options, Flexible Work Environment and much more.
To be considered for this position, please forward a Cover Letter (with salary expectations), an updated copy of your Resume with the following reference in the Subject Line: DAD-PBT. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. ProMetic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For information about ProMetic, please visit our website at www.prometic.com.
Apply for Director, Analytical Development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly