Applications Development Intern
Overall, this application role is focused towards clin/tox method development for paper spray coupled to mass spectrometry. As part of the LSMS clin/tox marketing group you will be responsible for creating impactful method data, summary reports and technical / application notes to support product positioning and help worldwide marketing efforts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Explore research oriented paper spray/MS and/or dried blood spot LC/MS studies to create methods on the Prosolia Velox 360™ PaperSpray® system coupled to Thermo Fisher mass spectrometers.
3. Work with paper spray collaborators to help drive VOC, method development and product positioning activities.
4. Create 2 sets of method development data and a summary write up. Develop technical notes for each clin/tox method.
- Chemistry or biochemistry undergraduate degree
- Post-graduate experience running targeted LC/ QQQ MS studies
- Previous paper spray/MS or dried blood spot/MS analysis background a plus.
- Experience working with clinical samples such as blood and urine for LC/MS analytical studies
- Previous experience working on projects as part of an interdisciplinary team highly desired.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.