Group Leader in Paris
Research unit on Cardiovascular, Metabolic and Nutritional Diseases at UPMC–Sorbonne University School of Medicine is seeking for a new group leader
Our research unit is made up of 6 internationally recognized research teams for a total of about 180 members and students wich provide an outstanding environment for clinical, translational and basic research. Our research unit is located in Paris at La Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital, the largest hospital in Europe.
Our complementary interests include genetics, genomics, molecular and cellular biology, physiology and pharmacology to bear upon cardiovascular diseases.
All our teams have access to unique housed technological core facilities dedicated to preclinical cardiovascular and metabolical exploration : cellular and clinical imaging, animal core facilities, lipidomic, metabolomic, flow cytometry, post genomic platforms, stem cells and progenitors, L1 and L2 containment laboratories.
Our research unit is funded by the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) and the University Pierre & Marie Curie (UPMC).
We are seeking for :
- established research teams
- talented young team leaders (no restriction on citizenship), funded by ATIP/Avenir Program (https://aviesan.fr/en/aviesan/accueil/programme-atip-avenir)
- ERC laureates
- Suffee N, Moore-Morris T, Farahmand P, Rücker-Martin C, Dilanian G, Fradet M, Sawak D, Derumeaux G,LePrince P,Clément K, Dugail I, Puceat M, Hatem SN. Atrial natriuretic peptide regulates adipose tissue accumulation in adult atria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017 Jan 17. pii: 201610968.
- Dierick F, Hery T, Hoareau-Coudert B, Mougenot N, Monceau V, Claude C, Crisan M, Besson V, Dorfmüller P, Marodon G, Fadel E, Humbert M, Yaniz-Galende E, Hulot JS, Marazzi G, Sassoon D, Soubrier F, Nadaud S. Resident PW1+ Progenitor Cells Participate in Vascular Remodeling During Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Circ Res. 2016 Jan 12.
- Eichel CA, Beuriot A, Chevalier MY, Rougier JS, Louault F, Dilanian G, Amour J, Coulombe A, Abriel H, Hatem SN, Balse E. Lateral Membrane-Specific MAGUK CASK Down-Regulates NaV1.5 Channel in Cardiac Myocytes. Circ Res. 2016 Aug 5;119(4):544-56.
- Gautier EL, Ivanov S, Williams JW, Huang SC, Marcelin G, Fairfax K, Wang PL, Francis JS, Leone P, Wilson DB, Artyomov MN, Pearce EJ, Randolph GJ.Gata6 regulates aspartoacylase expression in resident peritoneal macrophages and controls their survival. J Exp Med. 2014 Jul 28;211(8):1525-31.
- Saib A, Payot L, Kerneis M, Barthelemy O, Collet JP, Le Feuvre C, Helft G, Choussat R, Silvain J, .TCT-160 Impact of admission during ON vs. OFF hours in unselected ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients treated with Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016 Nov 1;68(18S):B65-B66
- Villard E, Perret C, Gary F, Proust C, Dilanian G, Hengstenberg C, Ruppert V, Arbustini E, Wichter T, Germain M, Dubourg O, Tavazzi L, Aumont MC, DeGroote P, Fauchier L, Trochu JN, Gibelin P, Aupetit JF, Stark K, Erdmann J, Hetzer R, Roberts AM, Barton PJ, Regitz-Zagrosek V; Cardiogenics Consortium., Aslam U, Duboscq-Bidot L, Meyborg M, Maisch B, Madeira H, Waldenström A, Galve E, Cleland JG, Dorent R, Roizes G, Zeller T, Blankenberg S, Goodall AH, Cook S, Tregouet DA, Tiret L, Isnard R, Komajda M, Charron P, Cambien F. A genome-wide association study identifies two loci associated with heart failure due to dilated cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J. 2011 May;32(9):1065-76
If you share our research unit’s dedication to excellence and innovative science, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, propose a research program (5 pages at most) and include : CV, list of publications, group composition, short description of previous achievments, 2 letters of recommendation.
Application deadline : September 2017 30th
Audition and seminar of short-listed candidates : December 2017
Result of the selection : January 2018
Link to our website : http://www.insermu1166.fr/en/home
Apply for Group Leader in Paris
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly