Oncology Research Faculty - Associate Professor / Professor
LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO • STRITCH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Oncology Research Faculty
The Stritch School of Medicine invites applications for two faculty positions at the Professor or Associate Professor levels within the Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center’s Oncology Research Institute.
Investigators with ongoing research in breast cancer or myeloid malignancies are preferred, to complement our existing research and clinical pursuits, and align with our oncology research programs in Cancer Immunotherapy, Cancer Signaling, and Cancer Gene Regulation.
Candidates must demonstrate an ongoing, independently-funded research program, develop research collaborations spanning the relevant clinical domains, and work in association with the Cancer Center’s strong clinical oncology program.
• PhD, MD, and/or equivalents
• Funded principal investigators at the Professor/Associate level
• Evidence of sustained academic productivity, peer-reviewed publication record, and grant support
• History and track record in providing mentorship to junior faculty
• Commitment to promoting a culture that nurtures diverse forms of inquiry and scholarship
• Demonstrated evidence of strong interpersonal and communications skills
Interested candidates should send a current CV, letter of interest, and a list of at least three professional references to: Nancy J. Zeleznik-Le, PhD, Co-Director, Oncology Research Institute, Stritch School of Medicine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyola University Chicago offers exceptional, comprehensive benefits and excellent work-life balance. Loyola is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to hiring for our mission and diversify- ing our faculty and staff.
APPLY • careers.LUC.edu
Apply for Oncology Research Faculty - Associate Professor / Professor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly