PhD Student, Cherkasov Lab
The Vancouver Prostate Centre (VPC) has an exceptional opportunity available for one PhD student, Cherkasov Lab to join our research team.
The Vancouver Prostate Centre
VPC has a large, multi-disciplinary research program that undertakes basic, clinic, and translational research. It is a National Centre of Excellence and a designated Centre of Excellence for Commercialization and Research. It is affiliated with the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. Further details on VPC and its research programs are available at www.prostatecentre.com.
More information on Dr. Cherkasov and his team can be found here: http://www.prostatecentre.com/about-us/people/dr-art-cherkasov.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- 1-year hands-on experience in structure-based and ligand-based drug design and compound library design.
- R, python, and Perl programming skills are desirable.
- Background in deep learning is beneficial.
- Statistical data analysis and database management skills.
- Strong problem solving and efficient communication skills.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with subject line PhD Student, Cherkasov Lab with the following items attached:
- Current CV
- Covering letter
- University transcript
In the body of your email, please kindly indicate where you found the job posting (i.e. Indeed.ca, Science Careers, Nature Jobs, Chemical and Engineering News, etc.)
NOTE: No telephone calls or drop-in inquiries accepted. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
Apply for PhD Student, Cherkasov Lab
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly