Dean of School Positions Available in Zhejiang Gongshang University in 2017
Zhejiang Gongshang University, located in beautiful Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, China, was established in 1911 as Hangzhou Business School. In 1980, approved by China’s State Council, it was renamed as Hangzhou Institute of Commerce, which was renamed as Zhejiang Gongshang University in 2004 with the approval of China’s Ministry of Education. Zhejiang Gongshang University is currently a key university confounded by the Government of Zhejiang Province, the Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Education. ZJSU, as the earlist business school in Modern China, has become a comprehensive university covering nine academic areas of social and natural sciences, including Management, Economics, Engineering, Literature, Arts, Law, Science, History and Philosophy, and has a good reputation in teaching and research, especially in business, administration, law, food sciences and other social sciences. It not only provides undergraduate, postgraduate, practical postgraduate and PhD programs but also has the authority to enroll international students and students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. It has recruited a variety of high-level talents including members with the titles of “Zhejiang Excellent Specialists”, “State Project of Hundreds, Thousands, and Ten Thousands of Talents”, State “1000-elite Programs”, Ministry of Education sponsored “New Century Excellent Talents Support Program” and “Provincial Excellent Experts”.
In order to accelerate the implementation of the development strategies of building a innovative, distinguished and specialized university, to strengthen discipline and faculty construction as well as to provide sound conditions for constructing an excellent university with international fame, Zhejiang Gongshang University has decided to recruit deans in relevant schools, thus sincerely inviting experts and scholars in relevant disciplines to join us. The recruitment information is as follows:
Dean of Business Administration School, Dean of Public Administration School, Dean of Humanities and Communication School
2. Qualifications and Conditions
- Enthusiastic about educational career, hard-working, responsible, consistent with the idea of our university; good political quality, professional ethics and comprehensive quality; concept of overview, service consciousness and teamwork
- Familiar with the developing pattern of Higher Education with a horizon of international education; aggressive and innovative
- Capabilities of organization, leadership, administration and coordination required by the position
- Professional background in relevant disciplines related to the position; PhD and Advanced Professional Title; good fame, good research ability and excellent research results in related areas
- Contracts and Salary
Based on a face to face negotiation
4. Closing Date and Ways of Application
- Closing date: 25,Feburary, 2017
- Ways of Application: post or email the application materials to the Organization Department in Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Application materials:
- Fill the“Form of Application for the School Dean in Zhejiang Gongshang University”(see attached)
- Copies of Certificates of Graduation, PhD, professional titles, awards and so on.
- A list of published articles or books in recent five years.
- A list of research projects
We promise to protect your privacy in the process of our recruitment but we will not return the above materials to you, thus please keep the original copies for yourself.
5. Contacts and Related Information
- Address: No.18, Xuezheng Street, Department of Organization, Zhejiang Gongshang University, Xiasha University Town, Hangzhou, China. 310018
- Tel.: 0571-28877088、13958059681
- Fax: 0571-28877076
- The applicants who pass the preliminary selection will be informed for the interview
Attached is the “Form of the Application for the School Dean in Zhejiang Gongshang University”
Zhejiang Gongshang University
Apply for Dean of School Positions Available in Zhejiang Gongshang University in 2017
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly